Meet Science: Magnetism and Electricty
Meet Science’ inspires all school-aged kids to explore fundamental concepts of Magnetism and Electricity (1st Edition) with variety of fun features such as animations, experiments, and mini-games.
- Enrich your learning experiences with educational animations that introduces topics such as magnet’s poles, attraction and repulsion, voltage and current, and characteristics of electromagnets
- Review the topics through OX and word quizzes and experiments related to each topic.
- Find out how to make a motor or a generator with a magnet by watching all 20 experiments.
- Neatly organized summary notes will help you comprehend the experiments even better.
- Grasp the meaning of the words and find your favorite scientist with images and animations.
- Heard of magnets inside the bills or Christmas lights that are connected in series and parallel circuits? Let’s find out how magnets, electricity, and electromagnets make our everyday lives more convenient!
4. Mini Games
- Bounce Bounce, UFO: Change the poles of the electromagnet and defeat all the aliens!
- Pop Pop, Lights On: Identify and connect all conductors and non-conductors to turn on the lights.
- Tap Tap, Connect the Circuit: Remember all the circuit symbols and complete the puzzle.
- Quiz Game: Answer the quizzes with what you’ve learnt.
Hold a fully functional science museum for kids 4-12 in the palm of your hand!
Discover an app that takes fundamental scientific concepts for school-age children and injects them with humor, astonishment and whimsy.
• Over 100 pages of exciting, interactive content
• 21 in-depth topics such as lasers, lightning, and bioluminescence
• Friendly robot companion Bobo
• Interactive 3D holograms
• Hands-on experiments and fully-functional gadgets
• Dozens of supplementary videos, articles, animations and trivia
The app's stunning imagery, meticulous attention to detail, depth of content, and friendly humor will keep curious children and adults entertained, engaged, and inspired for days!